Musik-Sammler.de - Forum

Diskussionen um Musik-Sammler.de und natürlich über Musik selber.

Du bist nicht angemeldet.

#26 02.07.2015 11:35:26

Crystal Logic
No experience in ordering from distros

Re: Infected Virulence - Infected Virulence Demo

Been spinning this one back and forth on my mobile musik device in the last weeks and it really has been growing on me.
Absolutely splendid record, especially the Bolt Thrower Vibes kill!

"Die Verwesung der modernen Welt nicht zu spüren, ist ein Indiz der Ansteckung."

Beneath the fragile crust of this modern age of reason
A darker world lies waiting, primordial and pure.

#27 02.07.2015 11:52:28

Christhate
Lord
Webseite

Crystal Logic schrieb:

Been spinning this one back and forth on my mobile musik device in the last weeks and it really has been growing on me.

I have the same thoughts. I like this album a lot. Highly underrated... Glad we will bring this back on the market again. I saw one sell for €250,- this week on Discocks???

The Saw is the Law......

#28 02.07.2015 11:54:08

Crystal Logic

Christhate schrieb:
Crystal Logic schrieb:

I have the same thoughts. I like this album a lot. Highly underrated... Glad we will bring this back on the market again. I saw one sell for €250,- this week on Discocks???

Was that on purpose? lol

Yeah, me too, looking forward to this for sure!

"Die Verwesung der modernen Welt nicht zu spüren, ist ein Indiz der Ansteckung."

#29 02.07.2015 12:05:48

Christhate
Lord
Webseite

Crystal Logic schrieb:
Christhate schrieb:
Crystal Logic schrieb:

Was that on purpose? lol

yes that was on purpose. I so hate that site. Filthy, money horny idiots. trying to rob each other..

The Saw is the Law......

#30 02.07.2015 12:11:10

Crystal Logic

Christhate schrieb:
Crystal Logic schrieb:
Christhate schrieb:

Was that on purpose? lol

yes that was on purpose. I so hate that site. Filthy, money horny idiots. trying to rob each other..

Yeah, partly for sure. Especially when it comes to boxsets or other rare stuff, that just got sold our a few days ago.

But unlike ebay, i think 1. You really still can get (do?) a bargain there quite often and 2. i experienced the sellers there much less annoying and much more willing to cooperate and to make a good deal.
So all in all i really like that site and use it quite often for buying records, actually.

#31 02.07.2015 12:20:21

Christhate
Lord
Webseite

Crystal Logic schrieb:
Christhate schrieb:
Crystal Logic schrieb:

Was that on purpose? lol

Yeah, partly for sure. Especially when it comes to boxsets or other rare stuff, that just got sold our a few days ago.

But unlike ebay, i think 1. You really still can get (do?) a bargain there quite often and 2. i experienced the sellers there much less annoying and much more willing to cooperate and to make a good deal.
So all in all i really like that site and use it quite often for buying records, actually.

ive been tricked twice with a Demigod - Slumber cd. Both were sold as originals But turned out to be Bootlegs. One i paid €60,- and the other €55,- Both cases closed, and both lost. due to the simple fact. They could show a sending receipt, and some fake photos. they probably found from the internet. and they accused me the opposite way. I wanted to screw them. So. Discocks and gaypal, are both none trustable, as they say they are. "BTW. still looking for an original Demigod now haha"

The Saw is the Law......

#32 02.07.2015 12:30:39

DeepBlueSea
I'm asking me 'bout myself and i'm fine

Christhate schrieb:

ive been tricked twice with a Demigod - Slumber cd. Both were sold as originals But turned out to be Bootlegs. One i paid €60,- and the other €55,- Both cases closed, and both lost. due to the simple fact. They could show a sending receipt, and some fake photos. they probably found from the internet. and they accused me the opposite way. I wanted to screw them. So. Discocks and gaypal, are both none trustable, as they say they are. "BTW. still looking for an original Demigod now haha"

I'm Kind of done buying the expensive 1st press releases, when there is so much bootleg shit out there.
Luckily i got the correct Demigod 1st press years ago. But i lost the fun in looking for old stuff.
So, i better have fun with the old stuff i bought myself back then smile

You have always waded in the shallows between me and the deep blue sea

#33 02.07.2015 12:34:23

Christhate
Lord
Webseite

DeepBlueSea schrieb:
Christhate schrieb:

I'm Kind of done buying the expensive 1st press releases, when there is so much bootleg shit out there.
Luckily i got the correct Demigod 1st press years ago. But i lost the fun in looking for old stuff.
So, i better have fun with the old stuff i bought myself back then smile

Correct. Im not even thinking of buying these old gems anymore. I prefer trades with people that i realy trust and know. otherwise.. nah, forget it. have enough of the beautys from back then

The Saw is the Law......

#34 02.07.2015 12:40:11

DeepBlueSea
I'm asking me 'bout myself and i'm fine

Christhate schrieb:

Correct. Im not even thinking of buying these old gems anymore. I prefer trades with people that i realy trust and know. otherwise.. nah, forget it. have enough of the beautys from back then

Exactly ... i prefer looking for someone in my circle of friends, who might sell some stuff from his collection. Sometimes you get lucky .... some people start families, and stop listen to metal ...

You have always waded in the shallows between me and the deep blue sea

#35 02.07.2015 12:45:44

Crystal Logic

Christhate schrieb:
Crystal Logic schrieb:
Christhate schrieb:

Well, sorry to hear that, that's fucked up indeed. In this case You can recognize the bootleg because of the Matrix code. It has an 02 at the end, the original has an 01.
As for Originals / Bootlegs: I can surely understand that. But given i was born a bit later than You guys (at least i think so) i still have fun to hunt for Originals. At least i think, that could be a reason. But You have to be much more careful these days, for sure.

Edit: O yeah, and the Originals never came sealed, acording to Dave Rotten of Extrem Music.

Beitrag geändert von Crystal Logic (02.07.2015 12:50:15)

#36 02.07.2015 12:52:40

Christhate
Lord
Webseite

Crystal Logic schrieb:
Christhate schrieb:
Crystal Logic schrieb:

Well, sorry to hear that, that's fucked up indeed. In this case You can recognize the bootleg because of the Matrix code. It has an 02 at the end, the original has an 01.
As for Originals / Bootlegs: I can surely understand that. But given i was born a bit later than You guys (at least i think so) i still have fun to hunt for Originals. At least i think, that could be a reason. But You have to be much more careful these days, for sure.

Edit: O yeah, and the Originals never came sealed, acording to Dave Rotten of Extrem Music.

correct. my hunt is for others now..

The Saw is the Law......

#37 10.02.2016 21:54:13

Amadeus Beethoven
Mitglied

Crystal Logic schrieb:
Christhate schrieb:
Crystal Logic schrieb:

There is in fact a legitimate pressing with the "02"-Matrix with the exact same font as the "01" one. The bootleg version uses a different font, though, which is (apart from the "clearer" barcode and slightly different backcover background design) the only way to distinguish it from the legit pressing. (I've uploaded pictures of the correct "02"-Matrix and the fake one here.)
Additionally there's a legit pressing from Austria with the dadc matrix...

Edit:
Original: https://www.musik-sammler.de/cover/1500 … 951628.jpg
Fake: https://www.musik-sammler.de/cover/1002 … 951881.jpg

On topic:
@christhate
How's the Infected Virulence reissue coming along?

Beitrag geändert von Amadeus Beethoven (10.02.2016 22:04:35)

#38 11.02.2016 00:51:23

Christhate
Lord
Webseite

Amadeus Beethoven schrieb:
Crystal Logic schrieb:
Christhate schrieb:

There is in fact a legitimate pressing with the "02"-Matrix with the exact same font as the "01" one. The bootleg version uses a different font, though, which is (apart from the "clearer" barcode and slightly different backcover background design) the only way to distinguish it from the legit pressing. (I've uploaded pictures of the correct "02"-Matrix and the fake one here.)
Additionally there's a legit pressing from Austria with the dadc matrix...

Edit:
Original: https://www.musik-sammler.de/cover/1500 … 951628.jpg
Fake: https://www.musik-sammler.de/cover/1002 … 951881.jpg

On topic:
@christhate
How's the Infected Virulence reissue coming along?

Well. Nice to see someone is still interested. We try to finish the artworks this or next week. And then they will be send to the pressing plant.

And they should be available end March. Early April. So, yes they are going great.

Thanks.

The Saw is the Law......

#39 08.03.2016 09:03:35

Christhate
Lord
Webseite

CD up for Pre-Order now. Available April 2016...

profile_iv.jpg

http://rawskullrecordz.bigcartel.com/

Beitrag geändert von Christhate (08.03.2016 12:05:50)

The Saw is the Law......

#40 08.03.2016 11:06:08

RizzoXXX
Rotzbua

Christhate schrieb:

What is the format? I think you should add it in the description smile

#41 08.03.2016 12:05:25

Christhate
Lord
Webseite

RizzoXXX schrieb:
Christhate schrieb:

I could do indeed. CD. If you clicked the link. You had seen... smile

The Saw is the Law......

#42 08.03.2016 14:30:08

spliffdoc
more db per kWh

1. shippingkosten nicht einsehbar
2. nur PayPal
3. schade sad

#43 08.03.2016 14:34:50

Christhate
Lord
Webseite

spliffdoc schrieb:

1. shippingkosten nicht einsehbar
2. nur PayPal
3. schade sad

When you put one in your cart. You have to fill out. and then you see the shipping costs automatically. Shipping to Germany is €3,95.

Beitrag geändert von Christhate (08.03.2016 14:36:41)

The Saw is the Law......

#44 08.03.2016 19:35:55

T@z
Akopalüze Nau!

Christhate schrieb:

done ! smile

#45 09.03.2016 10:01:13

RizzoXXX
Rotzbua

Christhate schrieb:
RizzoXXX schrieb:
Christhate schrieb:

I could do indeed. CD. If you clicked the link. You had seen... smile

I followed the link, but there is no info about the format. But maybe I'm blind... smile

#46 10.03.2016 19:15:47

Christhate
Lord
Webseite

Alle die bisher vorbestellt haben. Super geil...

Danke für das support.

The Saw is the Law......

#47 25.03.2016 12:49:03

Christhate
Lord
Webseite

Die sehn doch net aus...

viu_zpshj3n93zs.jpg

The Saw is the Law......

#48 25.03.2016 13:16:29

T@z
Akopalüze Nau!

Christhate schrieb:

cant wait to have it smile

#49 25.03.2016 13:38:31

Christhate
Lord
Webseite

T@z schrieb:
Christhate schrieb:

Nächste Woche Gehen die raus. Erwarten kannst du den am Mittwoch? Donnerstag.

The Saw is the Law......

#50 25.03.2016 22:36:39

T@z
Akopalüze Nau!

Christhate schrieb:
T@z schrieb:
Christhate schrieb:

Nächste Woche Gehen die raus. Erwarten kannst du den am Mittwoch? Donnerstag.

wohooo big_smile

Fußzeile des Forums