Musik-Sammler.de - Forum

Diskussionen um Musik-Sammler.de und natürlich über Musik selber.

Du bist nicht angemeldet.

#1 11.11.2009 16:34:09

rockrecycler
Mitglied

Weitere info

How can I add "weitere info" concerning an album (in an already existing file)?
Sorry for these questions that might be obvious for long term users, but I'm a relatively new member and my German sucks.

#2 11.11.2009 16:49:49

Volpeth
Verteidiger des wahren Blödsinns

Re: Weitere info

rockrecycler schrieb:

How can I add "weitere info" concerning an album (in an already existing file)?
Sorry for these questions that might be obvious for long term users, but I'm a relatively new member and my German sucks.

You only can add "Weitere Infos" to your own data sets.. Or (but I'd not do that in my case.. tongue) you can write the owner of a data set (click on "Fehler melden") and ask him to add the infos.. wink

#3 11.11.2009 17:22:28

rockrecycler
Mitglied

Suppose that you added an album to your collection that already was in the database.  Your item has a lyric sheet, but this wasn't mentioned in the entry, and you would like to know this information concerning items of your own collection.

#4 11.11.2009 17:43:32

Volpeth
Verteidiger des wahren Blödsinns

rockrecycler schrieb:

Suppose that you added an album to your collection that already was in the database.  Your item has a lyric sheet, but this wasn't mentioned in the entry, and you would like to know this information concerning items of your own collection.

Then you definately have to click "Fehler melden" and ask him, if he also has a lyric sheet and just forgot (or didn't really think about it) to mention that in his data set. smile
Otherwise this will be a new entry for you. wink

#5 11.11.2009 17:50:55

rockrecycler
Mitglied

OK Thanks.
Maybe info like this should  be added to "besonderheiten"? You have lyrics/photo innersleeves, lyrics/photo inserts, posters, publicity sheets,....
What's your opinion on this?

#6 11.11.2009 19:43:53

Yannick
Mitglied

rockrecycler schrieb:

OK Thanks.
Maybe info like this should  be added to "besonderheiten"? You have lyrics/photo innersleeves, lyrics/photo inserts, posters, publicity sheets,....
What's your opinion on this?

We already thought about this several times in the past and always came to the result, that these informations are not that important, that they should be mentioned in the "Besonderheiten" smile

#7 11.11.2009 20:08:49

Elric
Euroblast'd
Webseite

And another point: if someone has bought a second hand lp which doesn't have a lyrics sheet it's hard to guess if it got lost by the previous owner or if it's another pressing and it's correct that the lyrics are missing.

Musik-Sammler.de - Die Musiksammlungs-Verwaltung im Internet
Sense of View - Reviews ungewöhnlicher Filme aller Genres

#8 11.11.2009 20:13:13

Ollie
Kaufen, kaufen jeden Tag nur kaufen.

or later LP pressings have often no inserts inside !

#9 11.11.2009 22:42:13

SynthieM
*Schwarzhörerin*

My advice: You have the tab "Sammlung" where you can see the information concerning your date and place of purchase etc. There you also have a line for comments on your own CD or record. Just write the information in there and adjust the settings of your collection listing in a way that the comments are shown. Then you can always see them when you look at the collection.

#10 13.11.2009 11:28:33

rockrecycler
Mitglied

I thought if you are a collector (sammler!!) and the first pressing is with lyric sheet and repressings aren't, one would like to know. Then a repressing should be a new entry? Or what if an English pressing has a lyric sheet (and the entry doesn't mention it) and a French pressing hasn't? Just wondering.

#11 13.11.2009 11:40:49

Bere
Progressiv, Psychedelische Musik Tante

If it's a french and an english pressing then those are two different database entries anyway. wink

If you have a CD/LP whatever that is different to what is archived already, then please try to contact the owner of the entry and discuss if he has the same as you or not. Some users are not that scrupulous as others so maybe they didn't mention a detail that is important for others.

But I suppose the others told you the same before...

Welcome btw wink.

Fußzeile des Forums