Musik-Sammler.de - Forum

Diskussionen um Musik-Sammler.de und natürlich über Musik selber.

Du bist nicht angemeldet.

#1 25.10.2009 22:36:25

rockrecycler
Mitglied

New entries

Sorry, I'm a new member and my German isn't very good.  How do I add new albums, singles, groups that aren't in the database? I checked the Help pages but couldn't find an answer.

#2 25.10.2009 22:41:59

prankowski666
¡Viva la reacción!

Re: New entries

rockrecycler schrieb:

Sorry, I'm a new member and my German isn't very good.  How do I add new albums, singles, groups that aren't in the database? I checked the Help pages but couldn't find an answer.

Click on the link 'Dateneingabe' (data entry) in the left column, this will lead you adding new records (LPs, CDs, 7"s etc. pp. - there will be a point to specify the format later in the data entry process).

Everything following should be pretty self-explanatory - but, of course, in German... So, if you should need help at some point just let us know here!

#3 25.10.2009 22:52:07

rockrecycler
Mitglied

OK thanks, didn't know you had to use "alle Daten speichern" to get to the next page

#4 25.10.2009 23:00:45

prankowski666
¡Viva la reacción!

rockrecycler schrieb:

OK thanks, didn't know you had to use "alle Daten speichern" to get to the next page

Yes, right.

'Alle Daten speichern' means 'Save all data' (entries on the page you are on).

#5 23.01.2011 23:10:37

blackjack
Mitglied

Hi,

Not sure if I am on the right page to say 'Hello' to other members as I unfortunately cannot speak German so will take a risk and post a message. I am a huge fan and collector of Airbourne music and value this site for its valuable information on what has been released by the band. I wish to reciprocate by adding items from my collection for other like-minded collectors.

Regards

Steve
(England)

#6 24.01.2011 11:15:53

Cosmo
Pisan Zapra

blackjack schrieb:

Not sure if I am on the right page to say 'Hello' to other members as I unfortunately cannot speak German so will take a risk and post a message.

Hi Steve! smile

Basically you are right here. wink You can find our "Hell-o"-thread here if you like to introduce yourself.

Feel free to start a thread in this forum if you want to discuss about Airbourne releases. smile
(At the top on the right --> "Neues Thema eröffnen" means "Start a new thread".)

Welcome and enjoy! smile

#7 24.01.2011 15:29:09

Warepire
Powerslave

Welcome to the forum Steve, if you find it hard to navigate the forum you can change the language on the forum functions in your "Profil"

In the first page, change the second drop down list to English and press the button at the bottom named "absenden"

Do note that the topics will not translate, just the forum functions.

#8 28.01.2011 22:57:09

blackjack
Mitglied

Thank you for the warm welcome and info on how to get started - much appreciated.

All the best

Steve

#9 29.01.2011 21:47:25

nobbygard
Mitglied
Webseite

Welcome, Steve!

Would be nice if You could tell me, whether this board really works in English, because then I could invite some foreign friends to file their collections!

Nobby

Hier geht es in meine Heimat: www.musikzirkus.eu und das ist meine Sammlung (noch nicht komplett): http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/nobbygard Hier verkaufe ich Musik und Lesestoff https://www.fairnopoly.de/users/kulturblume

#10 30.01.2011 01:42:57

Warepire
Powerslave

nobbygard schrieb:

Welcome, Steve!

Would be nice if You could tell me, whether this board really works in English, because then I could invite some foreign friends to file their collections!

Nobby

I've been using the board in English language since I joined, works really well... except for that topic titles doesn't translate, but that is a minor problem.
Most things can be figured out, and when they can't there is always this section of the board to ask for help.

#11 30.01.2011 09:27:32

nobbygard
Mitglied
Webseite

Thanks - I will tell some friends!

Nobby

Hier geht es in meine Heimat: www.musikzirkus.eu und das ist meine Sammlung (noch nicht komplett): http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/nobbygard Hier verkaufe ich Musik und Lesestoff https://www.fairnopoly.de/users/kulturblume

Fußzeile des Forums